TAD 2017 BANGALORE
What does every participant receive? – T-shirt, Participation medal, Timing chip (RFID), E-timing certificate, BIB.
Reporting time for all categories will be announced 5 days before the event day.
BIB Collection details:
Participants can collect their BIBS at the following venue:
• June 17, 2017 – Saturday – 7.30 am to 1.30 p.m
• Venue: Swimming pool – Swim Life Academy, St. Josephs Indian High School – Vittal Mallya Road. Opp Kanteerva stadium.
(For parking during BIB collection, please mention ‘Swimming Pool’ at the security for directions to the parking lot. Please note there are limited slots only. If parking slots are full, you will need to find parking on the street.) There will not be any bib distribution on event day.
Offer: The registration fee for TAD will be waived off on the purchase of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly membership at Fit I AM fitness centre.
TAD is built on the foundation of sportsmanship and spirit to participate more than a competition. We want you to enjoy the race more than anything else. Timings will be recorded via timing chips and Judges decision will be final.
- Triathlon Elite (20 entries only)
- Swim 300Mts – Cycle 21K – Run 7.5K
- Triathlon Amateur
- Swim 200Mts – Cycle 10.5K – Run 7.5K
- Maja Tri (Non-competitive – Untimed)
- Swim 50Mts – Cycle 7K – Run 4K
- Aquathlon Elite
- Swim 200 Mts – Run 7.5K
- Aquathlon Amateur
- Swim 50Mts – Run 4K
- Duathlon Elite
- Cycle 21K – Run 7.5K
- Duathlon Amateur
- Cycle 10.5K – Run 7.5K
- Triathlon Relay (Team of 3)
- One member Swim (200mts) – One member Cycle (10.5K) – One member Run (7.5K)